Buy your next payroll like a PRO!
And negotiate the best contract ever!
You buy a new payroll every couple of years. The vendor sells payroll for a living.
It’s easy to see who has the upper hand.
And while you could get external help, not everyone has the time or money to hire an advisor.
So let me help you!
I know everything about selecting and buying payroll solutions and services. I’ve done it for over 20 years and worked with companies of all shapes and sizes in many industries.
And I’ve learned the secret to running a selection process with a favorable outcome: preparation is everything, as is being in charge of the approach.
And now you can learn that too!
In this self-paced course, I share my insights and experience. It enables you to buy a new payroll like a pro, using tried and tested materials. This will give you a head start and save you time and money.
This time around, YOU are in charge.
You’ll also get all the templates you need to run the selection process yourself. Everything is editable so you can adapt them to your unique requirements.
Who is this course for?
Everyone who is involved in selecting and buying a new payroll solution or service.
What you will get:
- 24 video lessons with actionable information
- Insider tips and tricks
- 16 downloadable and editable payroll RFI and RFP templates (*.doc, *.xls)
- Functional and technical payroll requirements overviews
- Supporting articles
- and more…
What you will learn:
- how to organize the RFI / RFP process for the best possible outcome
- which information to prepare
- what goes on at the vendor
- how to get the best price
- and negotiate a contract that works for you
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Want to try before you buy? Take a look at the Introduction:
- The RFI/RFP Approach
- Who do you pay?
- Extra: Global workers
- Solution or service?
- Multi-country delivery models
- One or more vendors?
- Getting external help
- The business case
- Halfway through
- What determines the cost of payroll?
- Keep it simple
- Implementation pricing
- Recurring pricing
- Business continuity, security & privacy
- Service levels and KPIs
- Integration and interfaces
- Payroll innovation
- What happens at the vendor?
- Evaluating vendor proposals
- Demo time
- Checking references
- Measure and celebrate success!