Submit an Article
All members are invited to submit an article for the blog.
Our audience consists of HR decision makers, investors, startups, analysts and advisors.
Think about them when you write: what captures their interest?
- Articles should reflect the general topics of HRTechRadar.com: innovation, HR, Payroll, Future of Work, Technology.
- While you can write about your solution in general terms, we don’t accept advertorials
- Submissions should be written in English and not require a review.
- Articles are between 1000 and 2000 words.
- Use headers and subheaders and keep paragraphs short for great readability.
- Feel free to use external links, but don’t overdo it.
- Submit pictures with a 3:2 dimension. The blog cover picture is 960x640px and pictures in the blog are 480x320px. Format is *.jpg.
- Articles are published under the author’s name. Please include a short bio with a link to your LinkedIn profile. A profile picture is optional.
- Please submit original articles. We won’t accept articles that were published elsewhere before.
Ready? Please mail your submission to news[@]hrtechradar.com