Please read carefully
Acceptance of Terms
We offer a premium Service through a subscription-based model. After one year, your subscription will renew. To continue showcasing your solutions, jobs and/or events, you must renew your license. You can turn off auto-renewal or cancel your subscription at any time.
Account Access, Password and Security
Your HRTechRadar account lets you sign in to the website and Services provided by HRTechRadar. You can create an account by signing up as a paying subscriber. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your HRTechRadar account.
Securing Your Account
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. As a measure to keep our Services and confidential information safe, you are bound to secure your account with a strong password.
You agree to notify HRTechRadar immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. HRTechRadar will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by HRTechRadar or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
One Account Per Company
You are allowed to have only one account on our website. Each account is allowed to be used by a single user. If you create an account on behalf of an entity, such as your business or employer, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
If you are a part of an organization and own an account on behalf of it, you are not allowed to grant access to other employees. You will be held responsible for your behavior on our website.
You are strictly prohibited from sharing your account details with any third parties.
No Unlawful Use
As a condition of your use of the Service(s), you will not use the Service(s) for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any HRTechRadar service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any services.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the platform, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the HRTechRadar server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of Service
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal pages, event calendars, photos and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
HRTechRadar has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, HRTechRadar reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. HRTechRadar reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
HRTechRadar reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in HRTechRadar’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself in any Services: this is a business service, and we recommend you use your business contact info. HRTechRadar does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Service and, therefore, HRTechRadar specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services.
Materials uploaded to the Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to the Service
HRTechRadar does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to HRTechRadar.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting HRTechRadar permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of our business (including, without limitation, all HRTechRadar Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
Links to third parties
The links in this Service may let you leave HRTechRadar’s site. The linked sites are not under the control of HRTechRadar and HRTechRadar is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. HRTechRadar is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. HRTechRadar is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HRTechRadar of the site.
Disclaimers and Limitations
The information contained in our terms is meant to be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes occur. In addition, HRTechRadar may make changes and improvements to the information provided herein at any time.
Our Services are provided “as is”. All information is provided “as is”. We offer no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied.
Limitation of Liability
HRTechRadar makes no representations about the suitability of the Service(s) or the suitability of the information contained on the website. HRTechRadar hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regards to the Service(s), information and related graphics, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall HRTechRadar be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (however arising, including negligence) resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with our Services, including the use or performance of information available from the Services.
The information published on the platform could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. HRTechRadar may make improvements and/or changes to the service(s) and/or program(s) described herein at any time.
Errors and Delays
HRTechRadar is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect e-mail address or other data provided by you or any other technical problems.
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds.